The key purpose of www.pro-counting.com is be a vibrant business and resource tool about outsourcing to our valuable customers, researchers, prospects, analysts and media personnel. When you visit our website, you can feel completely secure, as we are dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors. Please read the following information, before you use or submit personal data on this website. Here is an overview of how we protect your privacy when you visit our website.
We Respect Your Privacy
- The information you provide on the website inquiry forms is securely and confidentially stored and processed.
- Your personal details (such as your name, telephone, fax number, and e-mail address), will be used only for communicating with you about our products and services.
- Your personal information will never be shared, leased, sold, or distributed to any third-party entities for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
- We employ appropriate technologies and processes to prevent unauthorized access, use, and/or disclosure of your personal information.
- In order to provide you with our products and services we may need to, at times, share your personal information with Business partners, Affiliates, Authorized service vendors
Your Information is Leveraged to Serve You Better (Cookies)
- Cookies are used on our websites to provide you with more personalized and effective user experience.
- We analyze the cookie-captured information only to help us improve our service offerings and website features.
- These cookies do not grant us remote access to your systems or to any confidential information you have not shared with us.
- We will never make any data related to your location or any other customer-centric information public.
- Cookies are stored and restricted to your browser or system memory. They can be disabled by changing your browser’s settings. But turning off cookies may prevent you from obtaining the full benefits of using our website.
- To understand more about cookies and how they are used, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Collection of Information:
Information collected of the visitor(s) to its Website www.pro-counting.com by Pro Counting Inc. may include details regarding the IP address, time period of visit, page(s) viewed, date and time of visit, geographical location, browser, operating system, Website navigation paths, social media interactions, personal details, choices and preferences, email ID, information revealed while availing services through the Website or in communication with us, etc.
Use of Information:
The visitor to the Website www.pro-counting.com consents to Pro Counting Inc. using information collected for data collection purposes, preparing customer analysis, making any amendment to the Website or in such other manner as deemed fit by Pro Counting Inc.. The information collected may be communicated with third parties by Pro Counting Inc.
Data Processors Uses:
Data processors are third parties who provide elements of our service for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct. Our Data processors / Third parties that we generally use include:
- Auto Entry
- Receipt Bank
- Business View
- Moneysoft (Payroll Manager)
- Instant Admin
- Microsoft Office
Transfer of Data:
The visitor to the Website www.pro-counting.com consents to the transfer of data globally by Pro Counting Inc. in a manner as deemed fit by it at its discretion.
Transfer of Information:
Any visitor(s) obtaining information from the Website www.pro-counting.com undertakes and consents to provide the same level of data protection and privacy as the Website www.pro-counting.com provides to its visitor(s).Security of Information:
Pro Counting Inc. will take reasonable steps to ensure the security of information revealed by visitor(s) on its Website www.pro-counting.com. Visitor(s) are advised not to reveal any confidential or personal information while visiting the Website www.pro-counting.com.
Pro Counting Inc. is not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of the third parties with whom it shares information.
How long we process your personal data
We will keep your data for as long as they are needed for the purposes for which your data was collected and processed or required by laws and regulations.
This means that we keep your data for as long as necessary for the performance of a contract and as required by retention requirements in laws and regulations. Where we keep your data for other purposes than those of the performance of a contract, such as for anti-money laundering, bookkeeping and regulatory capital adequacy requirements, we keep the data only if necessary and/or mandated by laws and regulations for the respective purpose.
Links to External Sites
- Any links on our website to external third-party sites are for your convenience only and should be accessed at your own risk.
- Pro Counting Inc. is not responsible in any manner for the security features, content, or privacy policies of these third-party websites.
GDPR Compliance (For Visitors to our Website from the European Union)
Log files/IP addresses
When you visit our website, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
Targeted Online Advertising
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owner participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owner will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
Social Sharing Buttons
This website may use social sharing buttons that help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
How to Contact Us